1. More about my health care records than I do. This is due to the framework of HIPPA (Hiding Interesting Patient Paperwork Agenda);
2. that at the age of 10, I opted out of the American monetarist economy, parlaying my name, address, telephone number, age, and two cereal box tops into the most wonderful things imaginable: like a Wanda-Scope, and souvenir full-color photographs of Lassie and Rin Tin Tin. . .
3. where I’ve been all my life;
4. that my use of clouds is limited to inspiration and gauging the weather;
5. and, they know where I attend church, and they might even know that I identify myself as a sinner saved by grace alone through faith in Christ alone. Let them who have ears to hear, hear—perhaps most especially the poor bored guys of the NSA.